At Everledger, we are committed to making the world a better place. Our purpose is to contribute to greater transparency, trust, sustainability as well as amazing customer experiences in marketplaces where provenance matters most. By making supply chains more open and transparent, we enable the biggest financial rewards to be received by the real creators of value. We have built the world’s first platform for object provenance, providing the underlying story of high-risk assets.
The Product Manager of Analytics & Reporting leads the cross-functional team to ensure the team delivers experiences that meet business requirements/needs and deliver business and operational value to customers. You are a strategic & detail-oriented technical product manager with the ability to define solutions that go beyond the needs of the last customer you spoke with and can define and prioritize solutions that solve problems for a broad market segment / across the variety of verticals we work in.
At Everledger we are very proud of our culture, that binds us together and makes us one strong united power. Legendary products are created by legendary teams. We call ourselves “Everledgends”, because of the legendary work we create collectively.
We are looking for individuals who are ready to make an impact and able to thrive in a rapidly growing environment. Exponential growth, amazing technology, and talented people are all great reasons to join us!
As a Product Manager for Reporting & Analytics, you will help define and drive the strategy and roadmap for our reporting & analytics domain. This includes the reporting capability deployed within the Everledger platform to simply serve existing data within the platform; and more complex derivatives including analytics and insights that can be derived from this. You will be adept at working to serve a number of distinct customer types - in this case, the customer you need to serve includes serve both our platform users and our internal teams. A key part of the role will be working closely with the technical team to define a strategy around aspects as they relate to buy / build decisions in this space. In this role, you will collaborate closely with other members of the product management team, Engineering, DevOps, Strategic Partnerships, Sales, Customer Support and other internal and external stakeholders. Learning from and discussions with our potential partners and customers will be an essential part of the role.
- Develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Everledger Reporting & Analytics including our capabilities and toolsets; communicating both the business value and technical rationale behind your recommendations.
- Understand the needs of our customer base including their product lifecycle needs to develop a strategy, partner with, and maximize the benefits of our reporting & analytics
- Be the subject matter expert for Everledger Reporting and Analytics capabilities.
- Develop internal training materials and programs to enable our Sales and Customer Success, Product and Technical teams to understand our solutions.
- Translate business requirements into user stories for our development teams.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing activities to ensure requirements have been satisfied.
- Partner closely with other product leaders and cross functional internal stakeholders to drive joint planning, execution, and success.
- Meet project deliverables on tight timelines.
- Assist with contract review and sync with project requirements
- 5+ years in a Product or Engineering Role, delivering technical products to enterprises or similarly complex customers. Experience in data and analytics with an ability to translate the complex to the simple.
- You are just as comfortable speaking with Engineers as you are in speaking with end-users or participating in sales calls. Everledger is looking for an experienced product manager with strong technical knowledge and communication skills to define and direct the development of our reporting & analytics capabilities across our portfolio of products.
Deep demonstrable experience working with developers to define technical data-related products/ capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in establishing product plans and roadmaps based on prioritization of opportunities, deep understanding of customer needs, and the organization’s ability to execute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on product teams with competing priorities and aggressive timelines.
- Comfortable in front of customers and curious about their pain points.
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make good judgment when faced with trade-offs.
- Ability to work independently and to maintain tight deadlines.
- BS/BA degree. Major in Computer Science preferred.
- Agile SCRUM Product Owner or Scrum Master certification preferred
- Wellness Budget - An annual allowance to invest in your physical and mental well-being.
- Learning and Development - When our people develop, so do we. We offer an internal learning program, study leaves, and sabbaticals to support your further education.
- Shares - We have incredibly loyal employees and we reward that loyalty in our ESOP scheme.
- Flexible Working - Employees have the freedom to optimize their own work schedules. This includes the ability to work from home and time off in lieu.
- Birthday leave - An additional day off each year to kick back and celebrate your birthday!
- Social Events - We might work hard, but we never forget to spend time together, celebrating our wins, and having fun
It is Everledger’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to every applicant, regardless of age, sex, marriage & civil partnership, race, disability, religion or belief, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy & maternity. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive culture for every employee.
Disability Confident Committed
Everledger is also Disability Confident Committed, which means we commit to providing opportunities for those with disabilities, including interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy and considering them on their abilities. Please let us know on your application form if this applies to you.
IMPORTANT: If you require accommodations or adjustments to our standard application or any stage of the recruitment process, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through each stage of your application.
Right to work
Please ensure you are applying for a role in a region where you have full rights to work in. Unfortunately at this time, Everledger is unable to aid staff who require support in obtaining a work-visa.