At Everledger, we are committed to making the world a better place. Our purpose is to contribute to greater transparency, trust, sustainability as well as amazing customer experiences in marketplaces where provenance matters most.
Specifically, we are looking for an experienced and skilled Senior Blockchain Engineer to join our Blockchain engineering team as we continue to build our market-leading platform offering supply chain transparency and product authenticity with amazing customer experiences. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams leveraging your technical background to go from ideation to product development. You will play a key role in helping shape the way transformational technology is introduced to industries and customers. With a curious mind and eagerness to learn and a passion for building solutions based on decentralized identity and ledger technology, you will be responsible for designing and developing disruptive solutions to add to our Platform, creating trackable digital identities for physical objects, and writing smart contracts.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Hyperledger Fabric
- Be a subject matter expert on decentralized ledger technologies (especially Hyperledger Fabric) and create decentralized applications using this stack
- Demonstrate systems thinking in developing innovative use of blockchain architectures and structures to meet commercial & product requirements
- Provide guidance and direction on blockchain architecture to key Everledger stakeholders, including Product and Commercial
- Develop proof of concepts for proposed architectures
- Create scaffolding, boilerplate, and reference code structures/patterns to be adopted across the team
- 5+ years coding experience
- Experience developing decentralized applications with Hyperledger Fabric
- Experience architecting and developing RESTful APIs
- Deep understanding of having worked with smart contracts
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture
- Understanding of ERC token standards
- Experience with Docker Compose and microservices
- Experience working with distributed, global teams
- A keen thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Public blockchain experience in programming in Solidity
- Cryptography, Cyber Security
- AWS/EC2/ELB/S3, IBM Cloud/Bluemix, RethinkDB, Oracle Cloud, Azure
- Wellness Budget - An annual allowance to invest in your physical and mental well-being.
- Learning and Development - When our people develop, so do we. We offer an internal learning program, study leaves, and sabbaticals to support your further education.
- Shares - We have incredibly loyal employees and we reward that loyalty in our ESOP scheme.
- Flexible Working - Employees have the freedom to optimize their own work schedules. This includes the ability to work from home and time off in lieu.
- Birthday leave - An additional day off each year to kick back and celebrate your birthday!
- Social Events - We might work hard, but we never forget to spend time together, celebrating our wins, and having fun
It is Everledger’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to every applicant, regardless of age, sex, marriage & civil partnership, race, disability, religion or belief, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy & maternity. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive culture for every employee.
Disability Confident Committed
Everledger is also Disability Confident Committed, which means we commit to providing opportunities for those with disabilities, including interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy and consider them on their abilities. Please let us know on your application form if this applies to you.
IMPORTANT: If you require accommodations or adjustments to our standard application or any stage of the recruitment process, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through each stage of your application.
Right to work
Please ensure you are applying for a role in a region where you have full rights to work in. Unfortunately at this time, Everledger, is unable to aid staff who require support obtaining a work-visa.