At Everledger, we are committed to making the world a better place. Our purpose is to contribute to greater transparency, trust, sustainability as well as amazing customer experiences in marketplaces where provenance matters most. By making supply chains more open and transparent, we enable the biggest financial rewards to be received by the real creators of value. We have built the world’s first platform for object provenance, providing the underlying story of high-risk assets.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be part of a passionate team of developers and architects, building production-grade software adding to a rich feature set onto our Everledger Platform - a platform that uses a symphony of technologies such as an enterprise-grade blockchain, IoT and AI. You will work alongside a talented team of product owners, solutions architects and developers to scope out and deliver new functionality while extending and developing the foundational core to make sure it stays robust and scalable.
You are a builder who cares about writing clean, elegant code and enjoys collaborating with architects and fellow developers. You have a passion to write excellent code and your instinct is to work iteratively to solve problems. You enjoy modelling real-world problems into technical solutions. You get excited about distributed systems, self-sovereign identity, and digital transparency.
We are very proud of our culture, which binds us together and makes us one strong united power. Legendary products are created by legendary teams. We call ourselves “Everledgends”, because of the legendary work we create collectively.
- Develop functional and high performing web applications
- Design and develop robust, secure, high performing APIs
- Build high-quality reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with frontend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaboratively work with cross-discipline teams to deliver enterprise-grade software
- Work closely with Product Owners and Scrum Master as part of an agile scrum team
- Minimum 6 plus years of solid experience in design & development.
- Strong Golang programming skills
- Experience working with micro-service and event-driven architecture patterns
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture
- Experience working with relational as well as NoSQL data stores
- Experience with containerization & orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing and maintaining APIs using tools such as Swagger
- Experience working in an agile scrum team, and with globally distributed teams
- A keen thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Node.js development skills
- Experience working with Hyperledger Fabric or public blockchain technologies such as Ethereum including working with NFTs
- Experience working with messaging & event driven architecture like Kafka
- Experience working with cloud technologies and services such as AWS/EC2/S3, GCP, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with React
- Experience working with IoT sensor devices
- Wellness Budget - An annual allowance to invest in your physical and mental well-being.
- Learning and Development - When our people develop, so do we. We offer an internal learning program, study leaves, and sabbaticals to support your further education.
- Shares - We have incredibly loyal employees and we reward that loyalty in our ESOP scheme.
- Flexible Working - Employees have the freedom to optimize their own work schedules. This includes the ability to work from home and time off in lieu.
- Health insurance
- Birthday leave - An additional day off each year to kick back and celebrate your birthday!
- Social Events - We might work hard, but we never forget to spend time together, celebrating our wins, and having fun
It is Everledger’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to every applicant, regardless of age, sex, marriage & civil partnership, race, disability, religion or belief, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy & maternity. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive culture for every employee.
Disability Confident Committed
Everledger is also Disability Confident Committed, which means we commit to providing opportunities for those with disabilities, including interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy and consider them on their abilities. Please let us know on your application form if this applies to you.
IMPORTANT: If you require accommodations or adjustments to our standard application or any stage of the recruitment process, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through each stage of your application.
Right to work
Please ensure you are applying for a role in a region where you have full rights to work in. Unfortunately at this time, Everledger, is unable to aid staff who require support obtaining a work-visa.